One woman's ale journey

A beery boozy journey with delightful snacks along the way and a book in my hand.

Saturday 25 February 2017

Wold Top Anglers Reward


Another fabulous Yorkshire ale from the guys and gals at Wold Top.  Anglers Reward is a mouthwatering deep golden colour with a nice little frothy head, although it does disappear quite quickly (both the head and the beer).  The aroma I get from it is one of hops and golden straw; very fresh and appetising.

Tastewise it is very pleasant indeed.  It has a bit of a nutty taste with a slightly bitter aftertaste resulting in a very refreshing ale.  Despite the appearance of the bubbles sticking to the side of the glass, it isn't too fizzy and goes down very smoothly.  A very tasty ale - I loved it and it makes me want to take up fishing if I can have one of these as a reward.

Brewed by Wold Top, Yorkshire
4.0% ABV

My rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment