One woman's ale journey

A beery boozy journey with delightful snacks along the way and a book in my hand.

Friday 2 December 2016

Beery Christmas Day 2

It's Day 2 of the Beer Hawk advent calendar and I can't wait to see what's behind door number 2.  I know it will taste better than the Christmas pudding pictured on the door.


It's a can of Little Rock IPA from Harbour Brewing Company, Cornwall.  I love the lilac waves - it's such an unusual colour to find on a can of beer and purple is coincidentally my favourite colour.


I can't find it on the Harbour Brewing Co's website, but it is described as:

A "sessionable" IPA that marries hoppy bursts of tropical fruit flavours with a sweet and satisfying malty base.  An exceedingly 'smashable' beer from the North Cornwall-based Harbour Brewing Co.

5.5% ABV in a 330ml can

Found on Honest Brew and Ales By Mail for £2.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment