One woman's ale journey

A beery boozy journey with delightful snacks along the way and a book in my hand.

Friday 6 November 2015

Roosters Baby Faced Assassin


This burst out of the can giving me a citrus fragranced beery shower.  It has strong aromas of citrus fruit, is a delicious deep golden/light amber colour and has a very robust head.  To me it tastes predominately of grapefruit with a hint of orange.  The head lasts right to the very end, leaving amazing lacing down the side of the glass. It's not overly fizzy and is very refreshing so it would be perfect for a sunny day in the garden.  At 6.1% it is not for the faint-hearted and if I closed my eyes I would not guess it was an IPA - this gives it versatility as a refreshing winter ale or a revitalising summer ale.

Brewed by Roosters, Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
6.1% ABV

No comments:

Post a Comment