One woman's ale journey

A beery boozy journey with delightful snacks along the way and a book in my hand.

Saturday 5 September 2015

Brains The Rev. James


From the second I opened this bottle I knew I was going to love this beer!  It has an amazing malty smell and I could hardly control my excitement as the amber goodness flowed out of the bottle.  It has such a lovely ruby hint to the amber colouring.  There is a nice thick head which remains throughout, leaving substantial lacing down the side of the glass.  Following the malty aromas, I was delighted to experience an absolutely beautiful malty taste.  This leaves a lovely malty aftertaste on your tongue and overall it's a lovely smooth mellow beer.

Without doubt, Ale be seeing you again!

Brewed by Brains, Cardiff
4.5% ABV

No comments:

Post a Comment